National Training Manager
We are seeking a National Training Manager.
We are one of the most trusted kitchen brands in the UK and Eire and has ambitious future growth plans. Our product range includes: washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration products, cooking products and vacuum cleaners. The Company anticipates growing our Field Service Engineer workforce over the next few years to support our ambitious plans for the business.
The Company requires a National Training Manager to help train and develop employees within the Service Division. The successful candidate will report to the Technical Manager.
We are looking for an experienced white goods professional with technical and engineering experience, a positive and flexible attitude who has the skills and experience to lead and motivate a team of new Field Service Engineers, to quickly become accustomed to the technical and operational requirements of the role, while also making sure that new Engineers can offer a high level of efficient and effective customer service.
The Training Manager role will predominantly be based at the National Training School in Merthyr Tydfil, although there will be a requirement to travel and the need to spend periods of time away from home. The ideal candidate will have a white goods background.
The successful candidate will need to carry out the following duties:
- Set up and manage induction courses for new Field Service Engineers.
- Effectively plan, source and create cost effective training solutions to fill information or skills gaps within the organisation.
- Regularly review and revise current training modules to ensure that they remain up-to-date and continue to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide cover for the Technical Support Department as and when necessary.
- Manage and participate in the provision of training courses for new and existing employees, which could include all areas of the UK and Eire Service Division.
- Provide support to the Company Quality Managers for call avoidance purposes.
- Work in conjunction with the Service Operations Manager, Field Operations Manager and Service Team Managers in an effort to reduce material fitment costs in the field and improve FSE productivity.
The following skills are required:
If you feel that you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to succeed in this role please apply online.