Bid Manager / Tender Proposal Manager - Business Development
Job Title: Bid Manager
Salary: In the region of £30,000 + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The business is a successful privately owned lift company providing maintenance and modernisation solutions to a variety of customers. They're now looking for a Bid Manager to join their team in Dartford to help the business win tenders from prospective clients.
If you have knowledge of PQQ and tender submission processes and are able to manage multiple bid proposals concurrently, then you are the candidate that the company is looking for. They are looking for a self-driven individual to join its Business Development Team in order to gain maximum PQQ submission success along with supporting the company's tender process and achieving the company's sales targets.
The Bid Manager will be responsible for registering interest in tenders, logging all incoming tenders and PQQ's, followed by timely distribution to all relevant internal stakeholders who will be contributing to the bids. You will use your time management and organisational skills to meet submission deadlines. In addition the Bid Manager will work with the Business Development Team to improve on current processes, implement new systems and maintain standard responses for submissions within a knowledge database.
- Extensive experience in working on bids, tenders and working within a bid coordinator/writer capacity, with good IT skills.
- A-C grade GCSE's (or equivalent) in core subjects and display a high standard of Literacy and numeracy skills. Graduate level is desirable.
- You will be required to interpret and understand PQQ/tender questions in order to apply the appropriate responses, with the aim to achieving high scoring on weighted submission subjects.
- You will possess excellent spoken and written skills in English and provide input with creative writing for sales material and PQQ responses.
- Your proof reading skills will be essential to ensure quality responses.
- You will possess excellent administration skills to ensure all submissions are of a high standard, representative of the company's professional reputation and brand.
- The ability to produce accurate and well thought out documents for tender submissions, with good proof reading and literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of people and use own initiative with excellent problem solving attributes
- A dependable individual who is flexible and adaptable approach towards work to meet deadlines.
- 35 hour week (Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm)
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Company Pension
- Death in Service Benefit
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Senior Bids Coordinator, Proposals Coordinator, Bid Manager, Graduate Bid Manager, Business Development Manager, Tender Process Manager, Proposals Manager, New Business Development, Sales Manager, Senior Bid Manager, Tender Bid Manager will be considered for this role.