Jan 2017 - April 2017
£130 - £165 a day
Are you passionate about helping every individual child to reach their true potential?
Do you enjoy working in a challenging and engaging environment?
Our client is currently seeking an engaging Teacher to join them as soon as possible for 5 days per week. You will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver KS3 lessons to small groups of children with the support of a TA on a daily basis.
Whilst the curriculum is set the challenges that are presented on a daily basis do vary due to the emotional needs of the children. The school have strict behaviour polices in place and offer regular CPD training to all members of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Team Teach qualification is desirable although not essentials.
- Experience working with challenging behaviours.
Excellent classroom management.
In return we can offer you:
- A hard working and dedicated team with high morale and a passion for education.
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment.
- Access to a wider range of teaching opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher.
To apply please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now and we will contact you with further details.
Apply for SEN Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly