Credit Risk Officer
Our client is seeking a Credit Risk Officer to make a real contribution towards the development of a Risk Management culture. The role is full time and would be based at our clients Northwich Office.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Credit Risk, the successful candidate will need to work under their own initiative and across a variety of different business areas while delivering excellence as part of a multi-functional team and maintaining exceptional levels of quality, professionalism and at all times remaining focused on total customer satisfaction.
- The role involves a wide variety of activities across the Risk team but will include analysis of risk exposures, the recommending of lending decisions, policy and procedural development as well as providing advice and support on Risk issues to colleagues across all the key business areas of the Bank.
- Experience within a credit risk role position, ideally from a finance services aspect.
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplined team across business units.
- Strong sense of personal initiative.
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis.
- An understanding of Trade Finance whilst not essential would be ideal
- Report writing skills
- Good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.