Qualified Early Years Educator
Be inspired, Be the best
Post: Qualified Early Years Educator / Nursery Nurse
Location: Milton Keynes Oldbrook
Contract: Full Time and Part Time positions available
Salary: £7.00 - £8.55 per hour
It really is child’s play…
No two days are the same, working in childcare offers a fun and varied working day. Ultimately, our Nursery Nurses have responsibility for all the children placed in their care to safeguard and promote the child’s welfare. There is a need for a good team player and the communication of ideas and fresh learning through play activities are always appreciated. Listening, questioning, understanding and responding to what is being communicated by children are of prime importance for our children and those caring for them.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer the Nursery Nurses. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Join our successful nursery as one of our Nursery Nurses and together we will develop your career in childcare allowing you to move forward with us.
For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare careers page...
Please click apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!