Senior Nursery Nurse/ Room manager
Join the Busy Bees Team!
Post: Senior Room Manager
Location: Cheadle Hulme
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £15,600 - £19,760
Busy Bees in Cheadle Hulme is a lovely bright single storey nursery. We are situated on Councillor Lane in Cheadle Hulme next to Ladybridge Primary school. It has easy access to the M60 and M56 motorway and has good links into the centre of Stockport and Manchester City Centre as well as great access to Cheshire. We care for children aged 0-5 years and have warm and nurturing rooms which are fully equipped for there every need! Our lovely nursery benefits from a large secure garden which offers exciting learning opportunities for them to enjoy all day long!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Room Manager to be part of the Busy Bees family. This is an exciting opportunity to continue your career with an established and enterprising nursery team. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress in the world of childcare, then Busy Bees is the place for you. We PRIDE ourselves on progressing our staff through our settings.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer the Senior Room Manager. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Join our brilliant nursery as a Senior Room Manager and together we will develop your career in childcare allowing you to move forward with us.
Please click apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Senior Nursery Nurse/ Room manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly