Management Consultant - Data Analyst
- Performing Data Quality analysis on data and mapping between current and target data sets (source vs target)
- Producing dashboard reports detailing insights
- Defining processes for the Data Quality and Data lineage
- Collating, cleansing and transforming data from various data sources from the client and third parties
- Defining and documenting reporting requirements and matching this up with BI Reporting tools available in the market
Let's Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You're serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you're ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Data Analyst.
Some of Your Key Skills & Experience Should Include:
- Prior Management Consulting Experience
- Working in a project environment for a consultancy, conducting Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Project Management and/or Change Management activities
- Proven track record of high quality delivery across the project life cycle
- Strong stakeholder management, including advising and influencing clients regarding process improvement initiatives, and working positively and sensitively alongside client stakeholders
- Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
- Exposure to different methodologies and approaches (eg PMP, Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability and flexibility to work on a range of different business areas as a consultant
- Systems Integration/User Acceptance Testing experience (test scenario creation, script development, and test execution)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use their own initiative to take pro-active decisions and make tangible progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to varying levels of client stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills, including the use of MS Powerpoint
- Ability to present data and findings to business stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Capital markets and/or Banking experience essential
- Broad awareness of macro-economic and regulatory changes happening across the Financial Services industry and how this will impact our client
- Advanced Excel, SQL,
- Data mapping - both at functional and technical level
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment
- 100% travel to client site may be required
- Lean Six Sigma desirable
A Word About Us
Capco - Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management.
Let's Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for talented Management Consultants, preferably with previous consulting experience, to work in its fast-growing Data practice, and who have a genuine interest in progressing their career in the Financial Services industry.
Candidate should have a strong change delivery skill-set and would be required to work as a key member of a global Data and Analytics team.
We are looking for inquisitive and innovative individuals to advise on and deliver change projects for some of the leading financial institutions in the market, challenge our clients with their ideas and drive results, and contribute to Capco's already amazing growth story.
Now Take The Next Step
If you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application.