Social Media manager - Sports
An amazing opportunity for a Social Media Manager at a major gaming company in their London office.
This position will focus on sports content, managing the posts that reach a huge following, covering the biggest sporting events around the world. This company has gone through a huge growth faze and boast one of the biggest net spends on their marketing in the industry.
You will also have a team of juniors who you can guide to help you take the social media in the direction that you envisage.
- An extremely strong knowledge and interest in sports is the most important factor in this role!
- 3 years' plus in a Social Media role
- Experience managing a team and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Worked in sports media or News Company would be a bonus
- Previously created and managed campaigns
- Passion for the job and commitment is key
- My client are growing a team that they invest a lot of time into. They want their social media to be run to the highest possible standard and by someone who loves sport!
Salary: GBP40k - GBP55k (depending on experience) + bonus