Healthcare Assistant Job in Cullompton - Free DBS & Uniform!
Healthcare Assistant Job in Cullompton
We have several flexible vacancies available for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in care, nursing and residential homes in and around the Cullompton area through our friendly Exeter branch.
Apply today and receive a free uniform and DBS check as a welcoming gift! (limited time only).
If you are a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic carer that can offer commitment to deliver the highest standards of care to our elderly clients, we can offer you flexible working hours to suit your availability. We have a range of shifts available, including days, nights and weekends or a combination of these, presenting the opportunity to work around your home life.
The Healthcare Assistant Job Role:
Working as a Nursing Home Healthcare Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will play an essential role in enabling residents to live fulfilling lives, partaking in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, friends, visitors and other residents.
You will uphold the Newcross Philosophy of Care in all that you do, empowering each individual in your care and ensuring they receive an exceptional quality of support that enhances lives. Ideally, you will have experience in dementia care for this role and be able to work well under pressure.
Benefits of working as Newcross Healthcare Assistant:
- Salary of up to £13.27/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform (For a limited time only!)
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslip
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support team
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced individuals with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.