Do you have a minimum of 5 years' experience in building services engineering? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we have an opportunity for an M&E/Energy Manager to work at Marlborough College. Situated at the western end of the quintessential market town of Marlborough, the College occupies 286 acres of historic scenic downland.
Reporting to the Director of Estates, you will have responsibility for M&E projects, M&E reactive and planned maintenance and the implementation and management of energy efficiency schemes and utilities procurement.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who:
- Is qualified to HNC/HND in Mechanical Building Services Engineering
- Has experience of appointing and managing external consultants
- Has experience of negotiating with energy providers to secure new contracts
- Is fully conversant with domestic and commercial heating, ventilation and hot & cold water systems
- Has experience of effectively managing budgets
A full job description and further particulars are available to download from the Marlborough College website: www.marlboroughcollege.org/vacancies/other-staff-vacancies/, or by phoning: 01672 892239, or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is: mid-day on Thursday, 10 November 2016 with interviews due to take place during week commencing 21 November.
Marlborough College aims to be an equal opportunities employer and follows recommended safe recruitment guidelines including Disclosure and Barring Services checks.