1 x Learning Support Assistant and 1 x Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Mount Tamar School, Row Lane, Higher St Budeaux, Plymouth PL5 2EF Tel: (01752) 365128
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 x Learning Support Assistant and 1 x Higher Level Teaching Assistant- Temporary for 1 year (in the first instance)
1 x Grade D (£18,376 - £20,849) FTE pro rata.
Actual Salary £12,336 - £13,992
1 x Grade E ( £21,530 -£ 23,698) FTE pro rata.
Actual Salary £14,592 - £ 16,068
We are looking to appoint an LSA who is flexible, to work 1:1 or in a small setting for our high need students in KS3/4 (experience of working with young people with autism or suffering from attachment / trauma would be beneficial).
In addition to this we require a Higher Level Teaching Assistant - applications are welcomed from candidates who feel they have the necessary skills, experience and knowledge to plan, prepare and deliver interventions and small group English and Maths learning activities to KS3 / 4.
You will be:
- Friendly, caring, enthusiastic and enjoy working with demanding students with mental health, social and emotional difficulties and Autism
- A team player, working flexibly, co-operatively and innovatively.
We offer you:
- Clear structures for support, appraisal and professional development
- Supportive, talented colleagues
- excellent opportunities to develop skills and expertise
- Commitment to the learning needs of staff as well as students
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone for an appointment on 01752 365128
Please email email@example.com for an application form and role profile.
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 21st October 2016