Sales and Stock Analyst
JR Personnel is an employment agency, acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an individual who has experience in analysing sales, forecasting and stock control to ensure the day to day running of the department runs efficiently.
- Responsible for analysing sales on usage levels and forecasts
- Highlight exceptions internally and to customers advising on their implications
- Investigating stock variances and providing monthly reports
- Analysing and reviewing slow moving inventory
- Managing customer expectations to ensure customer service levels are maintained
- Attend internal and external customer meetings
- Producing periodic analysis of returns and report findings
- Excellent at multi-tasking in a fast pace environment
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced user of Excel including Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPS
- Availability to commence working immediately
- Experience of working in a supply chain or analytical role
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant.
If you have not heard from us within seven days please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.