Administrative Assistant - Solarhus
The Administrative Assistant is responsible through the Executive Manager – Community Planning & Development, for the provision of administrative duties for Community Planning and Development.
The postholder will have considerable contact with the public, staff, volunteers and partner organisations – both internal and external to the Council.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0349 per hour
- Temporary Part Time post for 17 hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year - Temporary contract for a period of approximately 15 months
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
Proposed Interview Date: Monday 7 November 2016
This post is based at Solarhus, 3 North Ness, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Vaila Simpson, Executive Manager, on 01595 744375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Benefits Aug 2016.pdf
Administrative Assistant (F).pdf
Conditions of Service - Local Government Employees - May 2016.pdf