Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time temporary Teacher of Primary for Hermitage Primary School, Helensburgh.
The anticipated contract end date for this post is Friday 30th June 2017.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Lorna Jackson, Headteacher on 01436 672949.
If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01482 / CME36904.
CME36904 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME36904 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx