Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team in the Woodlands Centre, in Campbeltown.
The successful candidate will be expected to maintain high standards of cleanliness within the unit. Experience of working in a care environment is an advantage but not essential.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ann Anderson, Unit Manager on 01586 559010.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01477 / CMA00085.
CMA00085 - Domestic Assistant.docx