Home Carer (x3)
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Are you interested in working as part of a team, providing care and support that enables people to stay safe and well in their own home? We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and compassionate people to join our Care at Home Team based in the Mid-Argyll area to support members of the community to maintain their independence at home and achieve their personal aims and objectives.
This role includes assisting with Personal Care and Reablement practice and we provide paid comprehensive induction and training for all staff. For those seeking regular, scheduled work there is a rolling rota pattern with a guaranteed 16 hour contract.
If you are looking for employment that is more flexible, our service is always looking for Casual Workers to provide ad hoc support on variable hours.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with Protected Adults.
- The successful candidate will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various locations within Argyll and Bute, and beyond, to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Margaret Blair, Home Care Organiser on 01546 605517.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01449 / CMA00474.
CMA00474 - Home Carer.doc