Assistant Social Care Worker
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Assistant Social Care Workers required for Eadar Glinn, Oban for casual work.
The successful candidates must have a clear understanding of how to meet the care needs of frail older people using an approach that is relationship and person centred. Post holders will work flexibly.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended applies to this post.
- This post required Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with Protected Adults.
- This post requires registration with the SSSC.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Webster, Unit Manager on 01631 563219.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01472 / CMA00835.
CMA00835 - Assistant Social Care Worker.doc