Kitchen Domestic, 18.42 hrs, Pathways, Quigley House (387.15) C/D 30/10/16 INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
18.42 hrs per week, salary pro rata
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
Pathways is a day service for Adults with a Learning Disability located in Livingston. The service supports individuals to access a range of community and unit based activities. This service has achieved the Healthy Living Plus Award
As kitchen domestic you will have the opportunity to become a valued member of a this small catering team providing an extensive range of healthy lunch options for service users as well as maintaining the required standards of Health and Safety and to meet Environmental Health Standards
.The key duties of this post are:
- General cleaning duties.
- General dining-room duties,
- viz. laying/waiting at/clearing tables, transport of meals to dining-room as required. Washing up.
- Maintenance of small stores.
- Simple preparation of food.
- Such other duties as may be required, reasonably falling within the purview of the post.
The skills and experience you must have:
- Physically able
- Numerate and literate
- Team worker
- Any catering experience, commercial, educational or voluntary - Desirable
West Lothian Council currently applies a living wage supplement to all employees earning less than £8.33 per hour.
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
387.15 - Kitchen Domestic.pdf