Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced family placement Social Worker to the Argyll and Bute Fostering and Adoption team.
Social Work offices located in Dunoon, Oban, Lochgilphead Helensburgh and Campbeltown would all be options for the successful candidate to work from. Argyll and Bute Council has a relocation policy which the successful candidate may be eligible to apply for.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a time of change and improvement following our service review.
The team is committed to the highest standards of professional practice and works closely with colleagues across the service in improving outcomes for Looked After and Accommodated Children.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirments of this post, please contact Lorraine Prentice, Practice Lead, on 01369 707302.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01481 / CMF00365.
CMF00365 - Social Worker.doc