Home Carer (x3)
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Are you interested in working as part of a team and providing care and support that enables people to stay safe and well in their own homes? We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and compassionate people to join our Care at Home Team based in the Kintyre area to support members of the community to maintain their independence at home and achieve their personal aims and objectives.
This role includes assisting with Personal Care and Reablement practice and we provide paid comprehensive induction and training for all staff. For those seeking regular, scheduled work there is a rolling rota pattern.
If you are looking for employment that is more flexible, our service is always looking for Casual Workers to provide ad hoc support on variable hours.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Sarah Livingstone, Home Care Organiser on 01586 555977.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01473 / CMA00518.
CMA00518 - Home Carer.doc