Service Co ordinator, 14.40 hrs, Strathbrock Partnership Centre (387.07) C/D 30/10/16 INTERNAL...
14.4 hrs per week, salary pro rata
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
This team provides the first point of contact for enquiries and referrals for Community Care Services.
The key duties of this post are:
- Key duties will be to provide a telephone enquiry and information service to the public.
- To collate relevant information to allow Community Care Service areas to make decisions and arrange services / assessments as appropriate and partner agencies on a Rota basis.
- To carry out Outcome based assessments to determine support needs for those service users who have mental health or alcohol / drug issues and are having difficulty maintaining their homes.
The skills and experience you must have:
- SVQ 3 / HNC in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Telephone and IT skills.
- Knowledge of local services / agencies.
- Good knowledge base of Assessment / Care management Framework
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
387.07 - Service Co ordinator.pdf