Care Co ordinator, St Johns & Bathgate Social Work (387.17) C/D 30/10/16
To work within a Practice Team as a Care Co-ordinator worker undertaking an integrated range of social work services in relation to promotion of welfare and support for older people service users in West Lothian under the relevant legislation. Where necessary to supervise a range of statutory orders and if appropriate to report and be accountable to relevant bodies
To deliver these services in accordance with current legislation and WL CHCP procedures and standards.
The key duties of this post are:
- To contribute to the provision of an Assessment and Care Management Service to a range of adult service users.
- To provide individual support to service users and carers where this is assessed as required.
- To deliver these services in accordance with current legislation and Council policies, procedures and standards.
The skills and experience you must have:
- SVQ 3 and an HNC in Social Care or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a social or health care setting evidencing competence in assessment and care management of community care clients
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
387.17 - Care Co ordinator.pdf