Keyworker, Pathways, Quigley House (387.14) C/D 30/10/16 INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
1 day left
- Full Time
Pathways is a day service for Adults with a Learning Disability located in Livingston. The service supports individuals to access a range of community and unit based meaningful, needs led activities.
The key duties of this post are:
- Direct involvement with the Team Leader in developing and facilitating individual and group programs and activities for Service Users based upon assessed Service User needs.
- To provide support to Service Users in assessing community based opportunities as agreed between Service Users and Team Leader.
- Supporting and covering for other Team members in their absence including progressing an agreed programme of opportunities and plans in the absence of the Team Leader .
- To liaise with other agencies as agreed appropriate by the Team Leader to promote Service User inclusion in community based opportunities.
- Provision of personal care where required in conjunction with the Service Users individual care plan.
- Deputise for Team Leader where required.
The skills and experience you must have:
- HNC Social Care & SVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- experience of working with Adults with a Learning Disability especially in care planning
- You must be able to communicate with a wide variety of people both verbally and in writing as well as have the ability to remain calm when working under pressure
- be able to demonstrate good organisational skills.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
387.14 - Keyworker.pdf