Permanent - Full Time
35 hours per week
Salary / Grade 9 £34,967 - £39,347
OVERALL PURPOSE AND KEY FUNCTIONS
To coordinate and oversee the delivery of MAPPA on behalf of the responsible authorities in Forth Valley – Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling Councils, NHS Forth Valley, SPS and Police Scotland – in accordance with their functions under Sections 10 and 11 of the Management of Offenders (Scotland) Act 2005.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to, and be directed by, the MAPPA Strategic Oversight Group
- Provide a central information and consultation point for responsible authorities, Duty to Cooperate agencies and other communities of interest, in relation to MAPPA
- In consultation with stakeholders, develop policies and procedures to support operational consistency, statutory compliance and effective partnership in MAPPA
- Deliver MAPPA training
- Assess all MAPPA notifications and referrals and allocate appropriate MAPPA management level
- Develop performance monitoring and quality assurance programme
- Maintain close links with other public protection partnerships
- Manage MAPPA Team
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.
Closing Date: Monday 31st October 2016