Client Relationship Manager
You have been working in recruitment, either as a consultant or an account manager, preferably with some exposure to Financial Services. You want to focus your career on the client-side of the business, moving away from candidate attraction and delivery.
Your strengths lie in stakeholder management - you enjoy client interaction and building relationships. You have the gravitas to win new business as well as the credibility and integrity to maintain established business connections.
You are able to develop knowledge of your client's business, gain an understanding of their needs and then ensure your company's services are being fully utilised to fulfil their requirements.
Sanderson Plc, part of the RSG Group, has gone from success to success since its establishment nearly 40 years ago, currently turning over in excess of GBP230 million and continuing to grow exponentially. We boast established relationships with some of the UK's leading organisations in the Professional Services industry, with an especially strong position within Finance, IT and Business Change.
With our Head Quarters in Bristol, we have offices across the UK and Europe, including a well established base in central Edinburgh. As well as many long-established relationships with major corporations in the City, our business continues to grow and we have a number of new clients on our books that require a dedicated service from a Relationship Manager.
- Representing the Sanderson brand and working in partnership with the Client to ensure we are delivering above and beyond our SLAs.
- Working closely with the consultants and support teams in the Edinburgh and Bristol office to manage the efficient and effective delivery of recruitment solutions.
- Expanding our network of contacts and reach within the client business, connecting directly with hiring managers and increasing our understanding of their requirements.
- Cross selling the variety of services that RSG and our associated brands are able to provide - contingent, MSP and RPO, executive search and bespoke solutions.
- Organic business development, nurturing and following relationships as they evolve and progress into new areas.
- Management, production and delivery of periodic data and reports for evaluation and review.
- Front-footed, proactive and strategic input in an advisory capacity with regards to the client's resourcing requirement, and the RSG business model
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to work across several of our new clients, representing our business and ensuring a high-quality service is being delivered across all. The role will be based out of our Edinburgh office, with a large amount of time based on-site with our Clients.
The successful candidate will need to have the professional credibility and commercial gravitas to engage with senior members of the client business and manage those relationships throughout the recruitment process.
The ability to prioritise and manage your workload is essential in order balance demand across multiple clients, as well as coordinating the recruitment process and maintaining fluid and effective communication with the consultants and support teams at the RSG head office in Bristol.
If you are excited by the opportunity we present, and you believe you have the qualities and experience we are looking for, please apply with your CV or contact us directly for more information.
Ingrid Smejkal, Head of Talent