Insurance Technician - Broker Support
An exciting opportunity to join a leading FTSE 100 company
Starting salary from £16,000, depending on skills & experience
About the role:
We are currently looking for conscientious individuals with an impeccable eye for detail to join our Placement Services team, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of documentation. Based within Broker Support, you will work closely with Insurance Brokers and their Advisors to prepare a range of documentation to include; new Market Reform Contracts (MRC's), amendments, renewals, and endorsements.
With strong I.T. skills to include MS Word, you will enjoy building relationships both internally and externally and be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to really develop their knowledge of the insurance market and join a fast-paced and supportive, team based environment.
About Capita | Managed Contracts:
Capita Managed Contracts falls under the Capita Insurance and Benefits (CIBS) Division, which is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
From our Norwich location, Capita provide outsourced services to a Leading London Market (Lloyds of London) Global Broker and Risk Adviser. Our services include:
- Production of contract documentation and premium processing
- Settlement and management of claims
- Ledger management, reconciliations and credit control
What you will do:
- Produce policy documentation in line with the requirements of the client.
- Manage and prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Proactively handle tasks in line with client requirements and departmental procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grade A-C, including Maths and English.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a methodical and conscientious approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills and ideally previous office based experience.
- The ability to remain calm and level headed under pressure.
- Proven experience of working within a targeted driven environment.
- A willingness to learn and develop existing skills set.
- Able to promote continuous improvement and respond positively to change.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.