Full Time Business Development Exec Isleworth GQYSAL274
Extraordinary salesperson required in VIP role - take your sales career to the next level!
VIP Business Development Executive - FMCG Convenience
Full time permanent role
Starting salary: GBP28,500 plus bonus, company car and benefits
Ideal location: Twickenham
Area to be covered: Hemel Hempstead, Kingston, Slough, South West London, Twickenham, Uxbridge, West London & surrounding areas
HP6 -- 9,
KT1 -- 10, 17, 19,
SL0 -- 4, 9,
SW13 -- 15, 20,
TW1 -- 16, 19,
UB1 -- 11,
W3, 5, 7, 13
What is the role? This is an exceptional role for someone who always exceeds expectations!
CPM have a fantastic opportunity to work for them as a VIP Business Development Executive on our Convenience Team, representing our clients world leading chocolate products.
As this is a VIP territory, you will be organising last minute VIP visits and will be required to liaise directly with our client during visits, ensuring that stores are fully prepared and showcasing the products, yourself and the team at their best.
You will also help identify and report back on emerging consumer and retail trends in the area to key head office contacts, as well as ensuring that you share best practice across the team.
Responsible for visiting convenience stores in a defined territory you will use sales data to drive long term business plans with key decision makers.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable client facing experience for those wishing to progress further in their sales career.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is exceptional and will deliver beyond expectations!
- A highly motivated, proactive individual with the drive to succeed
- Client focussed, with the ability to build great business relationships at all levels.
- A passion for field sales, someone who will bring their enthusiasm and expertise to our team and really make a difference for our client.
- Excellent communication skills combined with strong IT skills, and the aptitude to analyse in store data.
- A real team player, who thrives on getting the best results for our client.
- Full UK Driving licence essential
What previous experience could you have? Previous experience within sales is essential and convenience retail experience is advantageous, but above all we are looking for someone who can show that they are ready for such a high profile role.
Why work for CPM? The breadth of our client portfolio means that we can offer talented sales people phenomenal career development opportunities and in many cases a route directly into roles with our clients. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition.
Apply as follows:
Email your CV to quoting advertisement code: GQYSAL274
- Go to
- Log In or Register fully with this site (the first time registering will create your new username & password and automatically log you in)
- Click on Apply with Ad Code (you can only see this section once you have registered with this site and are logged in)
- Enter the advertisement code: GQYSAL274
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to