Full Time Business Development Exec GIESAL401
CPM is famous for sales???
Will you be famous for your contribution to our Diageo Grocery team?
Field Sales Executive - Grocery
Full time permanent role
GBP23,300 per annum plus bonus, company car and benefits
Area to be covered:
BN1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 22, 23, 25, 27, 41, 43 PO7, 8, 9, 19, 21, 22 RH1, 2, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 20 TN1, 2, 6, 8, 21, 22, 34, 38, 40
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. These brands include: Smirnoff, Gordon's, Guinness, Captain Morgan's, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray.
As part of the CPM team working on behalf of Diageo as Business Development Executive, you will be managing and developing a sales area of off-trade (grocery) accounts, proactively seeking ways to drive store sales of the Diageo brands. Feeding back on key issues with new ideas to support will also be a core requirement.
Diageo is packed with passion, both for their brands and their business. We want to recruit people to the CPM team who are bursting with as much enthusiasm as they are - people who strive to be the best they can be!. As part of the team you be offered great career development and training, realising your potential within a challenging and exhilarating performance culture. Therefore, we are looking for high calibre sales executives with a proven track record of success. You may also be a high performing graduate who will hit the ground running.
So if you enjoy achieving outstanding results, you're flexible, enthusiastic with a naturally persuasive personality we'd love you to apply!
Who are we looking for?
- High calibre individual with the passion and flair to make a significant contribution to our team
- Commercial experience and understanding - 'business to business' preferably within FMCG environment
- Experience of field sales or retail within FMCG or High street an advantage
- High level self-organisation and good time management, prioritising complex tasks and meeting deadlines
- Presentation and Influencing skills
- Evaluation, analysis and report writing skills
- Good overall I.T skills
- Full UK Driving licence essential
NB. Experience of field sales or retail within FMCG or High street an advantage
Why work for CPM?
The breadth of our client portfolio means that we can offer talented sales people phenomenal career development opportunities and in many cases a route directly into other roles with our clients. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition.
Apply as follows:
Email your CV to quoting advertisement code: GIESAL401
- Go to
- Log In or Register fully with this site (the first time registering will create your new username & password and automatically log you in)
- Click on Apply with Ad Code (you can only see this section once you have registered with this site and are logged in)
- Enter the advertisement code: GIESAL401
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to