Tactical Retail Support Advisor / Merchandiser
Vacancy for Tactical Retail Support Advisor / Merchandiser
Location: Field based covering areas in London such as: Kingston upon Thames, Staines upon Thames, Richmond, Hounslow and Weybridge
Hours: Cover required for 5-15hours per week
Salary: Average GBP7.35 per hour + 25ppm mileage
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual with an interest in retail and a passion to provide excellent customer service to join our team of Merchandisers.
Working within the retail sector, you will be responsible for managing your own workload which will require you to travel between our client stores to audit front of store and warehouse areas using a hand held scanner. With outstanding attention to detail, you will monitor the precision of current stock on display and any stock that requires to be returned.
Other duties include:
- Amending store promotional displays to agreed planograms
- Checking product display areas and replenish to capacity, following plans and guidelines as required
- Provide accurate and timely information via a Personal Data Assistant (PDA)
- Ensuring compliance is met to the expected company standard
- Building successful working relationships with store contacts and management
This can be a physical role including aspects of prolonged periods of standing and bending in order to complete work on different levels, as well as manual handling activities i.e. lifting and carrying duties
The successful applicant:
Will be a self-driven individual with outstanding attention to detail and also possess excellent communication skills. It is essential that you:
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Are able to work independently and to your own initiative
- Act professionally whilst representing Instore
About us (Instore) & what we offer:
We provide a professional field marketing services to many retailers and stores across the UK. As an employer we offer induction and training along with flexibility in working hours, paid holiday and we also offer participation in an employee 'share and save' scheme.
Please contact us for any more details or information. Email your CV to
NB. Generally we aim to respond to CVs and applications within 1 week.