Curriculum Manager - Society, Health and Childhood (FE)
Summary of duties
The department of Society, Health and Childhood seeks a Curriculum Manager to manage staff and resources within the curriculum area with a strategic overview of designated portfolio or programmes.
Summary of Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for business processes that ensures a high quality learning experience for all learners.
- To supervise the development and delivery of full-time and part-time programmes to achieve College and Curriculum Area objectives.
- To oversee the management of a suite of courses within the Curriculum Area.
- To work across the Curriculum Area in leading and co-ordinating curriculum development and teaching and learning strategies.
- To co-ordinate, manage and review Quality Assurance across the learning pathways within the Curriculum Area.
- Liaise with external bodies in maintaining and enhancing the profile and activities of the Curriculum Area.
- To co-ordinate income generating projects and activities.
- To assist in co-ordinating the marketing activities of the Curriculum Area.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.