Administration Officer - Blended Learning
The curriculum area of Maritime Operations seeks an Administration Officer for Blending Learning.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Support Blended Learning Programmes as outlined by the Blended Learning Team Leader and provide administration support to Maritime Operations.
- Be well conversant with individual learning plan for the students in blended learning and follow up the plan at regular intervals to enable students to complete their qualifications on time.
- Preparing Blended Learning packs. Arranging shipment to students.
- Assisting with production of current material and incorporating new learning material.
- Maintain student progress and contact log for Blended Learning students.
- Assist with marketing and promotional documentation for Blended Learning courses.
- To participate in appropriate staff development activities
- To facilitate meeting minutes for Maritime Operations' quality assurance meetings and boards
- To input data in to Celcat, the work scheduling tool for Maritime Operations
- To assist with other duties as required by the Head of Curriculum.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.