Learning Resources Manager
The Learning Resources service seeks an experienced Learning Resource Centre manager based at our University Centre, to overall manage four campus resource centres and lead a team of committed and enthusiastic staff. The successful candidate will liaise closely with curriculum and corporate staff and other stakeholders to deliver an effective and efficient service to both FE and HE staff and students.
Summary of responsibilities
- Management of Learning Resources Service
- Planning and development of the services support for academic and digital literacy skills
- Systems development in relation to all aspects of the information and library management systems and related software
- To advise both college and service staff in the selection and promotion of electronic resources and their development and use within the Moodle VLE and other platforms
- To analyse, evaluate and report on data in relation to the use of the service
- To lead the service on Learning Resources issues in relation to the validation of courses and inspections by external organisations
- Deputise for the Online Development Manager
Interviews are scheduled to take place during the week commencing Monday, 31 October 2016.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.