Electrical Installation Resource Assistant
The department of Construction seeks an Electrical Installation Resource Assistant.
Summary of Responsibilities:
To be responsible for the maintenance, and effective operation of equipment and resources within the School. To provide support for lecturers, instructors, supervisors/and students.
- Ensure maintenance and working order of equipment and resources.
- Receive, check and store materials and equipment delivered to their designated area.
- Preparation of materials, consumables and equipment to ensure efficient delivery of teaching and learning sessions.
- Producing and adhering to maintenance schedules to ensure an efficient and safe learning environment.
- Provide support to students in classrooms/work areas under guidance and instruction from lecturers or specialist practitioners.
- Required to maintain security of equipment/resources in a safe, secure and clean environment.
- Maintain an awareness of Health and Safety at all times and assist with ensuring that students are aware of safe practices and procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance of specialist pieces of equipment in the school.
- Work unsupervised and use initiative to provide a quality learning environment.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.