FINTEC recruit is seeking a Program Director for our prestigious client based in London.This is a permanent role with a salary range of £48k - £55k depending on experience.You will have a PR/Communications background around development of pharmaceuticals as you will be involved in pre-launch and launch communications. Working hours are 37.5 per week, core hours 10 a.m to 4.30 pm. You will be expected to be flexible to work outside these ours as may be required.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Programme Director you will have the following responsibilities:-
- Account management, client relations, communications strategy and people management
- Cover a wide range of assignments, also offering effective counsel to clients on complex issues. You will require to have knowledge of therapy areas, patient engagement and education/media engagement.
The ideal candidate for the Program Director role will have:-
- College or university degree or equivalent
- Experience in public relations or a relevant field
- Senior‐level writing, presentation and strategic/creative skills
- Superior knowledge/expertise in one or more functional specialties and/or business sectors
- Strong network of contacts in public relations or relevant field
- Industry knowledge and familiarity with current affairs
- Aility to set and manage multiple priorities based on relative importance and urgency
- Ability to set and manage budgets, as well as prepare invoices
- Strong analytical skills and strategic writing skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to develop communication plans and/or programmes
- Broad knowledge of therapy areas, including established professional relationships with a network of opinion leaders
- Ability to successfully manage client-consultant relationships
- Ability to identify, communicate and propose solutions for any client service problems that may arise
- Skills in new business development; an ability to work with team members to identify and capitalise on business opportunities
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2626
FINTEC recruit specialise in Business Support, Engineering, Technical, Finance and Legal roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.