Part Time Field Sales Merchandiser - Wakefield
We have some exciting opportunities working with a major drinks company.
This will entail calling into some of the Big 4 Grocery retailers Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Your role as a merchandiser will include: Fully merchandising specific locations in store, increasing availability, gaining agreement to place orders for extra stock & influencing at store level to achieve incremental displays.
If you are an experienced merchandiser or are looking for a change or new challenge then please get in touch to find out more.
- To fully merchandise specific products
- Gain and maintain incremental displays
- Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your territory - on time and in full, ensuring quality in your wor,k in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM.
- To place stock orders.
The Successful candidate must:
- Driving license and use of a vehicle
- Have an eye for detail
- Ability to build relationships with key in-store stakeholders
- Be proactive
- Maintaining a professional demeanour with the public and store personnel when performing your duties.
- Act professionally at all times whilst representing CPM
- Have a SMART phone for reporting on app
- Call Duration: 1 hr
- Training - Training will be provided
- Pay rate - GBP7.50-8.50 per hourly call (GBP8.50 per Saturdays)