SOUS CHEF - Contract Catering - Unique Venue
Versatile SOUS CHEF – Unique Venue Bristol Harbourside
Paying up to £22k + benefits – Fantastic Shift Pattern - 5 days out of 7.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sous Chef for the UK's leading Contract Catering Company for their unique site at the Harbour side in Bristol!
As Sous Chef you and your team will provide food for a wide variety of events, conferences, meetings and visitors to this award winning attraction.
Sous Chef Role;
- Working predominantly 5 days out of 7.
- A Sous Chef who can turn their hand to a variety of styles of food to cater for events, conferences and our daily visitor café.
- Sous Chef will be responsible for ensuring sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen and the delivery of culinary excellence.
- Responsible for providing day to day culinary advice, innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and maximise set targets.
- Proactive management of kitchen team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environment policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
Sous Chef Experience;
- Existing Sous Chef from a similar Contract Catering background
- A passion for service: Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills.
- A performance driven leadership approach: Creates a culture of results within a high pressured environment through inspirational leadership.
- Respecting commitments: Able to effectively listen, establishing trust and ensuring contractual compliance through exemplary leadership.
- Taking the initiative: Takes responsibility is committed to achieving growth by creating a culture of innovation, adaptability and challenging the norm.
If you are looking to work as a Sous Chef with a company that invest in their staff, provide staff with environments that they can succeed and thrive in and are among the best in the industry for offering company benefits, progression and training then CLICK APPLY!!