Lettings Manager - Bridgfords
Lettings Manager - Bridgfords - Up to £40,000 OTE + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual who has proven success in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading, well respected and customer focused company.
We pride ourselves on our proactive approach to lettings and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service. The market is fiercely competitive and we need a highly energetic individual who is willing to go the extra mile and be the driving force behind an already successful branch, taking it to the next level.
Bridgfords are part of Countrywide, the UK`s Largest Lettings, Estate Agency and Financial Services Group, with over 1500 branches across England, Scotland and Wales, and Employer of the Year* are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Lettings Manager to join our team.
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch and achieve budget
- Lead by example and develop your team to consistently achieve individual targets and KPI`s
- Generate new business
- Communicate effectively with all clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Hold effective team meetings
- Effectively manage the office diary to ensure appropriate cover in branch at all times
- Ensure branch compliance with all company administrative procedures and industry regulations and legislation
- Ensure self and team project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care
We are looking for a determined, enthusiastic and energetic candidate who is used to working in a targeted environment, in addition the successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum two years lettings experience
- Minimum one year managing people
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide first class customer service
- Dynamic team player and motivational manager
- Ambitious and results oriented
- Resilient and positive attitude
- Full driving licence
- GCSE English and Math or equivalent
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging role and will have the maturity and confidence to work productively and to manage their team to do likewise.
We are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further.
The role and the company will bring other benefits such as an excellent basic and commission package, company car, training, career development and progression opportunities within the area and throughout the company.
So if you believe you have what it takes to be the best at what you do and want a working environment that is exciting, fast paced, positive and provides excellent and genuine opportunity for career progression we want to hear from you.
This position is a permanent position, working week Monday to Friday, late night Thursday and alternate Saturdays.