Branch Manager/ Senior Sales Negotiator
Branch Manager/ Senior Sales Negotiator - Upto £35,000 OTE + Benefits
A significant opportunity has become available for a Branch Manager with experience in managing a multi-disciplined Estate Agency branch, or potentially a Senior Sales Negotiator with a proven track record in estate agency.
- Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities and generate new ideas.
- Driving high value sales through the office.
- Generating leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
- Promoting other Bridgfords products & services where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and exceeded on a monthly basis.
- Complying with all relevant legislation.
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service.
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt whilst fully understanding customer needs and requirements.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in Estate Agency is essential.
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Local market knowledge is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy - specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A full and clean UK driving license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Natural sales leadership that others can learn from.
As part of Countrywide, the largest estate agency group in the UK we offer outstanding career prospects, generous salary and bonus scheme, excellent working conditions with a first class training program.