Sc or DV cleared Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst with a track record of working in large, fast-paced technology programmes to help us to work on the systems analysis, design, build and test of the evolving system solution. This could be an opportunity for a person with the right attributes to move into Business Systems Analysis.
The programme is large and diverse, working with greenfield technology, as well as COTS products, you will need a flexible approach and be comfortable working in a dynamic fast paced environment, (comfortable working with uncertainty) working collaboratively with members of the team and the Partner organisations. You will have an eye for detail and a strong focus on systems analysis, and managing technical requirements.
Your role will form part of the Delivery Function (primarily Embedded with the Technology Team), working alongside other Business Analysts on the Programme, and work closely with our Technical Products team, and the Transition and operations teams. The role is responsible for elaborating existing requirements and developing comprehensive analysis artefacts.
Experience of the following would also be beneficial
- Architecture Diagrams
- Microsoft Visio
- Agile management tools
- Data migration
- Own and drive a number of Business Systems Analysis strands working with various Partner organisations and suppliers to inform the Technical solution at a Programme level
- Elaborating existing requirements and developing comprehensive analysis artefacts to enable the development and building of the system
- Ensure traceability of requirements at both the Programme and Project level
- Dissecting a range of technical and logical problems, breaking them into their logical components and work through with stakeholders to develop a solution or set of business rules as appropriate and document the desired state.
- Business Systems Analysis
- Requirements capture & validation
- Process definition
- Structured Problem solver - document and solve problems rapidly
- Facilitation skills: workshops and meetings
- Strong technical skills with a good technical understanding of IT Infrastructure, networking, virtual environments, hosting and security aspects.
- Skilled at distilling complex concepts into simple diagrams and descriptions. (Words and Pictures)
You will have a strong understanding of workplace technology including:
- information management
- line of business applications
- logic and data flow
- infrastructure (WAN/LAN/WiFi)
- service management
- end user devices
as well as an understanding of government security guidance.
Deep specialist knowledge in one or more areas would be useful but is not required.