Salesforce Technical Architect required- London GBP100,000 + Fantastic b
A well- known IT services organisation and high-profile Salesforce Partner are currently looking for Technical Architects to join and help lead their team of Salesforce experts.
The right candidate will have close to 10 years' Salesforce technical experience, with development experience of at least 3 full projects alongside demonstrable stakeholder management expertise, requirements gathering and general business acumen as you will be expected to present to key client stakeholders key aspects of my client, the way that they work and project progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly experienced CRM experts with a firm grasp on the technicalities of salesforce and business consulting. The client, work with some very well-known organisations and have an exciting project pipeline which has resulted in the need for a number of consultants needed across their Salesforce Technical Team.
Education and Experience:
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification (CTA) would be an advantage but not crucial
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 8+ years project experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with other CRM software is an advantage.
- Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools preferred
- Located and able to work in the UK and able to travel up to 40-60%
If you are open to new opportunities within a great organisation, do not let this opportunity pass! Interviews are due to commence as soon as next week (Telephone calls to begin) so get in contact to secure your slot!
Salesforce, CRM, Cloud computing, Salesforce.com, Salesforce partner, consulting, IT services, IT, London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Ireland, Dublin, Technical Architect, Developer, Technical Consultant