Job Title: Transport Coordinator
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
Benefit: Company Car Scheme, Saving Scheme, Breakfast, Benefits and Well Being
Our client is a major player within the Accident Management sector, and is now seeking a Transport Coordinator
Established in 2001, they have developed an outstanding reputation for the quality and reliability of their services, which cover private and commercial vehicles. Their staff are experienced, helpful and responsive, and they work in partnership with carefully selected specialist suppliers to ensure the highest standards are always maintained.
Jobs and Responsibilities
- Meeting delivery and collection requirements
- Ensuring SLA's are achieved
- Managing costs of deliveries and collections efficiently to maximise output and minimise costs
- Generate rental agreements/damage sheets for each case
- Booking cross-hire vehicles if none are available on fleet with prior permission from the Branch Manager.
- Booking vehicles in and out ensuring the EDAM system is updated at all times
- Responsibility for the coordination of vehicles between other depots.
- Accurate allocation of petty cash.
- Arranging swaps with clients for vehicles going off fleet.
- Ensuring vehicles are roadworthy and fit for hire
- Any other ad hoc administration to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Driver management
- Computer literate
- Competent in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Team player but able to work unsupervised & under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines
- Driving License
- Previous experience in transport / logistics preferable
- A strong administrator
- Confident and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude to work
- Ability to use initiative to ensure that they are always busy with productive work
- Great listening and communication skills
- Understands the importance of the role and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work alone or unsupervised for periods of time whilst maintaining a proactive work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment with shared workload and responsibilities.
Apply for Transport Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly