Job Title: Fleet Administrator
Benefit: Company Car Scheme, Saving Scheme, Breakfast, Benefits and Well Being
Our client is a major player within the Accident Management sector, and is now seeking a Fleet Administrator.
Established in 2001, they have developed an outstanding reputation for the quality and reliability of their services, which cover private and commercial vehicles. Their staff are experienced, helpful and responsive, and they work in partnership with carefully selected specialist suppliers to ensure the highest standards are always maintained.
Jobs and Responsibilities
- Updating the ECMS system and maintaining stock
- Dealing with partners and staff cars
- Any other ad hoc administration to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Management of all PCN notices
- Accountable for the daily management of a fleet of 900 vehicles
- Ensuring Vehicles are taxed and MOT'd
- Managing costs of servicing, maintenance and repair.
- Updating the insurance Database (MID)
- RAC updates
- Other Fleet Admin tasks to over flow all aspects of fleet
- A strong administrator
- Confident and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude to work
- Ability to use initiative to ensure that they are always busy with productive work
- Great listening and communication skills
- Understands the importance of the role and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work alone or unsupervised for periods of time whilst maintaining a proactive work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment with shared workload and responsibilities.
Apply for Fleet Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly