Various Exciting Opportunites
Our client makes gear to keep you protected and comfortable in the world's wildest places. From performance clothing to shoes and luggage they have created a range that is all you need and nothing you don't. From their original and iconic "Bags Trousers" to their latest innovations everything is built on the original design principles that were conceived around a kitchen table in North Yorkshire forty years ago. That is what still makes us unique.
They just make gear that delights their customers and delivers on their promise.
Your next destination
You will have excellent customer service skills and set an exemplary standards of customer service in the shop at all times. You will enjoy dealing with their customers in a friendly and efficient manner and will always be happy to help with any queries they may have.
You will also:
- Be able to motivate and inspire other members of the sales team in order to achieve shop targets
- Ensure the stockrooms are maintained to a high standard, and also that the shop is clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- Be capable of clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Be an excellent timekeeping
- Have full awareness of security issues, (e.g. stock loss prevention)
- Give advice and suggestions where necessary
- Engage with the customer and make them feel welcome
What will you need?
- You will have good organisational and communication skills and enjoy giving great customer service and achieving goals.
- To fulfil this exciting role you will possess excellent Customer Service skills, which you will have gained within a retail environment, ideally within the outdoor industry.
You must have the following qualities:
* Good customer services skills
* Good selling skills
* Well presented
* Interest in the outdoors preferred but not essential
* Good communication skills
* IT Literate
* Friendly and outgoing personality
What's in it for you?
- They offer great benefits and a competitive salary, along with a fantastic training and elearning scheme (further information upon application)
To apply for any of the above roles please click on the Apply button and follow the short application procedure, ensuring that you confirm which role you are applying for.