Warehouse Operative – ecommerce
Warehouse Operative - ecommerce, Corby,
Here at Advanced Supply Chain we have opportunities for Warehouse Operatives to join our ecommerce team at our site in Corby. Working hours will be a shift pattern of a rolling 4 days on x 12 hours (days) and 4 days off, this will include weekend working. We offer a competitive salary of £7.75 per hour - £8.03 per hour including shift allowance for all hours.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from 6 UK locations and supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of our Warehouse Operative - ecommerce include:
- Picking and Packing.
- Making up orders ready to despatch.
- Loading and Unloading.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment.
To become our Warehouse Operative - ecommerce you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous ecommerce distribution experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as being able to work as part as a team.
- Friendly and helpful manner and an excellent customer service approach.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- Computer literate.
- Punctual with a great work ethic.
In return as our Warehouse Operative - ecommerce, we offer:
- Immediate start
- 4 days on 4 off shift pattern with average pay based on 42 hours per week
- Shift start time 06:00 & finish time 20:00
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Banked hours (earnings protection scheme)
- Refer a friend scheme
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Warehouse Operative - ecommerce please click ‘Apply’ today.