Application Development Manager / Technical Sales Engineer
Job title: Application Development Manager
Location: UK Nationwide
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our Client is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Their products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by their sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, their goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support.
They offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. As a recognized global leader in the industry, they have enjoyed strong, consistent growth year over year. Working at their Company will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary role of this position is to facilitate sales through internal and external pre-sales applications support, teaching technical qualification & solutions selling skills to the Company sales team and to provide high-level technical / application consulting to customers for Drinking Water Applications.
The European Application Development Manager (ADM) is a sales development role for capacity building of the Company's team Solution Selling capability. This position is based upon working in close collaboration with the local sales teams and their managers in Europe.
- To liaise with management to provide detailed forecasts and action plans for the growth of the business
- To cooperate with the Business Unit in new product roll outs
- To identify potential areas for new business by utilizing existing solutions and also target growth potential for process solution development.
- To provide knowledge to the country sales teams / specialists by trainings, webinars and accompanying Sales Engineers/Consultants on customer visits
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
- Engineering, chemistry, process technology degree required.
- 5 years professional experience in consultative and/or solutions selling.
- Experience in using cross selling and solution selling approaches
- Expertise in project management, sales and marketing or business development.
- Proven experience in waste water treatment processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse complicated issues and narrow down to the key points.
- Utilizes innovation management to bring creative ideas to market
- Willingness to travel in Europe and to communicate and align with local teams
Our Client will Offer:
- An exciting and challenging position in one of the most successful global technology and science companies
- Great platform for personal and professional development
- Continuous improvement with Danaher Business System (DBS)
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Application Support Manager, Application Support Engineer, Application Support, Technical Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Business Support Manager, ADM, Key Account Manager, Senior Sales Consultant, Application Support Consultant, Instrumentation Sales Engineer, Engineering Sales, Solutions Selling, Engineering Consultant, Project Management, Business Development Manager, Waste Water Treatment Sales, Drinking Water Sales, Drinking Water will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Application Development Manager / Technical Sales Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly