Transport Administrator (12 month Contract)
• Working within a busy and demanding warehouse administration office dealing with transport, deliveries and dispatches.
• Ensure that all Proof of deliveries are processed accurately and in line with company and customers'''' expectations
• To work with the finance team to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting.
• Communicating with customers, sub-contractors and internal colleagues
• Chase and manage all outstanding PODs
• Escalate details of all missing Documentation
• Be proactive in identifying and resolving any potential issues before they occur
• Create and maintain excellent working relationships with site warehouse, Customer services and Stock control teams
The ideal candidate will have:
• The role would suit an individual with proven and strong administration skills within transport / warehouse, highly organised, professional interpersonal skills and a friendly telephone manner.
• You must have the ability to work under pressure, able to work on own initiative and be computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Excel.
Apply for Transport Administrator (12 month Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly