Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £45,805 - £53,888 per annum.
When you join Peabody, you join an extensive and growing business. One with 28,000 homes, 80,000 residents and a 150-year history. As a major housing association we have outstanding challenges for people with talent and motivation. But we also have a strong commitment to the ideals of our philanthropist founder: George Peabody. That means you’ll have every chance to achieve – while making a difference.
Our principles are simple: we believe in helping people and communities to grow, in estates that are springboards – not safety nets. With operations in nearly every London borough and one of the sector’s largest community regeneration programmes, we’re always keen to meet talented people who support our ambitions.
This Business Analyst role is a great opportunity to raise your profile by taking responsibility for the preparation, maintenance and stress testing of the Peabody Group long term financial plan - including reporting to senior management and the regulator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable knowledge in other financial disciplines within the wider team whilst working with several senior managers, including the Executive Director and the regulator.
Essential knowledge/experience/skills required by the Business Analyst
- Substantial experience in working with and building complex financial models and long range financial planning and analysis tools.
- A strong ability to quickly analyse data and forecast performance, draw insights for further analysis and communicate results effectively to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills in dealing with individuals and groups at all levels.
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative, prioritise work and deliver projects from end to end under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Brixx software is desirable or willingness to learn.
- Experience of social housing sector or large regeneration projects is desirable.
Qualifications required by the Business Analyst
- CCAB qualified
Closing date & time: 28/10/2016 - 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Business Analyst please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST