Experienced Animal Technician
Experienced Animal Technician, (Full time and Part time) Harrogate, competitive salary and Relocation package (terms and conditions apply*).
Covance, a leading global drug development services company, is looking to fill Experienced Animal Technician vacancies for our team based in Harrogate.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
Do you value and understand the importance of an animal’s wellbeing?
If so this is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team providing the highest level of care expected by Covance, one of the leading global drug development services companies.
Conducting a wide range of drug development studies, we offer unique opportunities for you to develop your technical skills whilst working with a wide range of species.
Responsibilities of our Experienced Animal Technician include:
- Being responsible for the in-life aspects of toxicology studies in all species
- Performing technical procedures using your home office license
- Recording data to support regulatory compliance and animal welfare
The Experienced Animal Technician job can be hard work and physically demanding but you will gain an enormous sense of satisfaction knowing that your contribution is helping new, lifesaving medicines be developed.
To become our Experienced Animal Technician you must have the following skills and experience:
- Hold or have held a Home Office License
- Be passionate about animal welfare and our industry
- Have previous experience in the Research industry
- Have an enthusiastic and committed attitude
- Be reliable with a hardworking approach to the job
- Like to work in a fast moving professional team environment
As well as full time roles, we also require people who can work weekends and evenings to ensure the continuous work demands are covered whilst enabling our employees to have a good work life balance. Flexible working options are available for this role including 16 hour contracts.
In return for you hard work as our Experienced Animal Technician, you will receive a competitive salary and Relocation package (terms and conditions apply*), unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities as well as offering unique opportunities for you to develop your technical skills whilst working with a wide range of species.
At Covance, we value all employees equally, because every team member is essential to the success of our group. On top of being valued and respected, the opportunity for progression is excellent – we invest in your development and will help you to progress along whichever career path you choose.
There is no better time to join us! So don’t delay, click ‘Apply’ today to become our Experienced Animal Technician.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
* Terms and Conditions: These will be discussed with you if and when interviewed by a member of the recruitment team and also explained in writing at the time of any offer of employment