Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Pitney Bowes we are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate to join our team based in Hatfield. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience.
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from Pitney Bowes.
About the Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate role
As part of the ‘bigger’ team you will ensure all customer contacts are responded to appropriately within specified service levels and guidelines and in a way that complies with Company procedures, whilst improving N-Sat customer satisfaction and loyalty. Specific elements of the role will be defined by the Operations Manager/Quality & Development Advocate in the relevant work area.
In this role, you’ll join our Customer Operations team based out of our office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, and you will report to the Customer Operations Manager.
Key Responsibilities of our Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate will include
- To constantly strive for customer satisfaction, quality targets and service levels
- Working with our Corporate and Public Service customer base to resolve all post sales queries
- Liaising with other business partners to resolve queries, improve the SLA and service given to these customers
- Have involvement in conference calls and some face to face meetings with customers as necessary
- Partnering with customer experience owners to identify improvement plans based on analysis of customer feedback from surveys
- Manage the resolution / negotiation of customer issues to minimise cancellations, maximise customer retention and increase PB revenue
- Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve Pitney Bowes profitability
- Improve knowledge of outsourced business partner, to deliver enhanced SLA’s
What we are looking for in our Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate:
- People who thrive on making the customer, central to everything they do – ensuring a best in class customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of numeracy
- PC literate in Microsoft applications
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Proven objection handling and decision making skills
- A genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
- Demonstrable investigation, analytical and customer resolution experience
What we can we offer you as our Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate …
You will earn a competitive basic salary plus along with this fantastic earning potential you will also receive excellent benefits such as 25 days holidays, pension etc.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
***No Agencies Please***
Apply for Customer Service Agent / Customer Advocate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly