Home Care Assistants & Companions (Female Car Drivers Essential)
We are looking for passionate Home Care Assistants & Companions in the Trafford area of Greater Manchester. This would be suitable for individuals commuting from Hale Barns, Timperley, Altrincham, Chorlton, Didsbury, Eccles, Urmston, Stretford, Wythenshawe, Sale, Baguley and surrounding areas.
Our client, a top rated Home Care Provider in the North West are looking for dedicated, kind natured individuals to join a friendly, approachable family run organisation. You will be providing quality care and companionship to private clients within their own homes. You could be supporting older people, individuals with learning disabilities, dementia, Alzheimer’s, sensory loss or impairment and spinal or brain injuries.
As a Home Care Assistant & Companion you will maintain your client’s independence and quality of life! With a minimum 30-minute client call you will form strong bonds with your clients and help them with any of the following:
- Assisting with day to day tasks, getting to know your client’s routines
- General housework, including cleaning and light cooking
- Encourage and enable your clients to engage with friends and family
- Help clients attend any social activities or appointments
- Help with bathing, washing, dressing and personal care when required
The hours, rates and benefits:
- Full and part time hours, £8.25 - £8.50 per hour
- Day shifts, evening and weekend shifts are available
- Day shift: 7am to 5pm. Evening shift: 4pm to 10pm. Weekend only: 7am to 6pm.
- Free Company Car (after 1 year) + generous mileage allowance
- Ongoing training and support
What will you need to be a Home Care Assistant or Companion?
- No experience is needed as full training will be provided
- Car Drivers are essential with access to your own vehicle
Above all we are looking for caring, passionate individuals who want to make a difference. If you have a compassionate nature and the determination to help people live independently, then we would love to hear from you, so please click on apply!
The clients who we care for have the right to specify the gender of the person providing them Care and Support and under the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1: general occupational requirements) we only require Female carers at the present time.